0161 244 9583
Web Analyst - Disruptive/Ambitious Co. - Manchester
We are currently on the look out for a Web Analyst to join an Innovative/disruptive/ambitious ecom client who are looking to treble its T/O over the next 3 years by investing in technology, international growth, automation and customer experience.
ROLE: Web Analyst
SALARY: £27k to £35k
Due to continuous growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Web Analyst to sit between the Development and Media team.
As the Web Analyst, your role will be to develop and deliver actionable insights, reporting and analysis to the marketing team and wider commercial business to drive and support decision making and optimisation of marketing activities and website performance.
Key tasks and responsibilities
* Subject Matter Expert and go to person for web analytics and tracking.
* Analyse and report upon web and purchase behaviours to gain an in-depth understanding of our customer base, encouraging a customer-centric approach
* To set up marketing tags and to test these once implemented to ensure they are capturing the necessary information using clear and consistent naming nomenclature.
* Ensure web data integrity and accuracy across the business through data collection and tracking
* Champion and educate the business on best practice and data-driven decision making.
* Produce ad hoc and regular reports in a timely manner, providing recommendation and insights through commentary where applicable.
* Passionate about data and analytics. Having the skillset to creatively interrogate the numbers to produce actionable insight and identify new opportunities and trends.
* Ability to present analysis and insight in an engaging way to non-analysts.
* 2+ years' web analytics experience within a website analytics role
* Extensive experience of web analytics tools, especially Google Analytics, including setting profiles, filters, goals and dashboards (GA360 experience would be highly beneficial)
* Experience of setting up tags within a Tag Management system (ideally Google Tag Manager)
This is a great opportunity to join a company with excellent growth prospects, in an environment where individuality and diversity are highly valued.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 244 9583 today for more information on this Web Analyst opportunity.
MRJ Recruitment is a niche IT Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Manchester and London. Formed in 2010, we have grown to become a trusted IT Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Finance, Retail and Digital industries. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com
0161 244 9583