0161 244 5987
Network Infrastructure Change Analyst (Contract) – Leading Retailer – West Yorkshire!
MRJ are currently working closely with a leading retailer, entering a full transformation and on a huge digital journey. They are already leading in the retail world and their technology team is an exciting place to be right now.
“Greenfield and very exciting”, our client is investing £millions into tech, in-line with growth and have an urgent requirement for a newly created role.
Rate: Up to £225
Role: Network Infrastructure Change Analyst
• Ensure all non-project related Network change requests are raised in our Change Management toolset (HP SM9);
• Ensure all raised Change Requests have been clearly risk assessed by our 3rd Party Network Managed Service partner, with clear options & recommendations to reduce identified risks to service;
• Negotiate & agree the timings for all raised changes, by working with relevant Service Delivery Managers across the Technology Department;
• Ensure all raised Change Requests are approved in accordance of the Change Management process;
• When required, attend Change Authorisation Board meetings to seek support & approval for requested Network Changes;
• Assist the Network Service Delivery Manager to make sure that any changes within the Network environment does not affect the business in an adverse way;
• Assist in the processing of network related Requests for Work.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You will have around 2 years’ experience in a similar role. In order to support our network infrastructure, experience of the below is essential:
• Knowledge of LAN, WAN, WiFi, Voice, DNS, VPN’s, Firewalls, etc;
• Ability to be able work alone and be able to work collaboratively with/through others;
• Experience and knowledge of Change Management principles, methodologies and tools (e.g. HP SM9);
• Open communication style with confident written and verbal presentation skills, encompassing a strong attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance
• Good understanding of the ITIL framework, with good knowledge of Change Management
• Experience of working with 3rd Party Network Managed Service providers;
• Previous experience in the Retail industry is advantageous, but not essential.
You’ll be rewarded with a generous package and the opportunity to get involved in some exciting things.
If you’d like to know more apply today, or call 0161 244 9600.
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 5987