0161 244 9583
Service Integration Manager – Tech Leader – Leeds
MRJ Recruitment are working with a Technology giant based in Leeds. Transforming their business through a modernisation of Core I.T Systems & Infrastructure, taking their business to a whole new world through a £140m investment into Technology.
The Service Integration Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the introduction of programmes and projects into live service have no impact on the availability and performance of these services. You will play a key role in transforming an old school reactive function, into a modern proactive and innovative Service operation.
The Service Integration Manager will also ensure that the operational requirements to support the service are delivered and validated throughout the project lifecycle, identifying and mitigating any issues that could impact the services. This also includes identifying any risks with our operational or commercial capability in implementation and delivery of the service or major change.
Role: Service Integration Manager
Salary: £33k to £45k + Bonus + Package
• Experience of introducing new services into an IT structure
• Comprehensive knowledge of the basic non-functional requirements needed to successfully transition and maintain a new IT service.
• Excellent collaboration and influencing skills to ensure Service requirements are built into the software delivery lifecycle and the wider project delivery
• Experience of working with 3rd party vendors in delivering IT change and validating/updating the service element of new contracts.
• Strong experience in working with and developing ITSM toolsets to drive value and efficiency across a wider Service function.
• Be able to manage diverse and challenging stakeholders
• Strong knowledge of the various ITIL Service disciplines and an understanding of how these can be applied in a business IT function.
• Understanding of ServiceNow
• ITIL Service Design and/or Service Transition
• Clear understanding of change management process
• Familiarity of SLAs and a basic understanding of key commercial principles
• Able to work under pressure and work to tight timescales.
By no means will this be a smooth experience. This will be one of the biggest Technology transformations which not only Yorkshire but the North has seen in recent years. An opportunity for a forward thinking Service Integration professional to be at the forefront of an amazing journey.
N: Ashley Loofe
T: 0161 244 9583
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com
0161 244 9583