0161 244 9581
Our client, a leading West Yorkshire based Fintech is on a mission to change the landscape in consumer and commercial lending. Do you want to transform an ageing industry through tech & digital innovation??
Following the recent appointment of the new CIO, a hugely exciting opportunity for a Head of Architecture to transform the company’s technology stack and the way of working has come available.
Working closely with the CIO, you will be fully accountable for the technology vision and strategy roadmap enabling the company to achieve its ambitious 3 year business growth targets.
Passionate about digital and new technology innovation, we are looking for a high level Head of Enterprise Architecture to create and drive forward a modern technology strategy that embraces current techniques in the industry and evolves their existing landscape.
You will recruit, lead and inspire a team of Architects, fostering an environment of innovation enabling the team to express themselves and deliver state of the art solutions.
A key senior technology leadership role, you will be a key stakeholder in the future of the business. Working closely with senior management across the business, you will sell, challenge and influence to ensure that technology is at the forefront of driving the business, and is the key differentiator in the increasingly competitive world of finance.
An inspirational leader, you will be an extremely driven technology leader you will have a track record of success in leading large scale architecture transformation initiatives.
Currently a Head of Architecture / CTO (or previously worked in a similar role), you are a super keen technologist who leads by example. You love to innovate and most importantly are passionate in delivering technology solutions that drive significant value.
In summary you will offer:
• Expertise in digital innovation, API’s, Microservices and mobile first approach led architecture
• Subject matter expertise in Technology Strategy and execution
• A Technology agnostic approach
• Experience introducing agile / devops culture / way of working
• A track record of design and implementation of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as Zachman or TOGAF
• A track record of design, development and maintenance of Technology roadmaps aligned to an overall corporate strategy and the risk appetite of a Board
• Experience of driving and implementing strategy and cultural practices in related or similar environments
N: Jody Marks
T: 0161 244 9581
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9581