0161 244 9582
Here @ MRJ we are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our fastest growing tech start-ups based in Manchester. We are recruiting for a Instructional / Graphic Designer to join their growing technology team.
A great opportunity for an ambitious creative who wants to develop their existing skill set and play an essential role within a forward thinking environment where challenging the norm is encouraged.
Although still technically a start-up, my client has grown to around 60 people, 17 in the technology department, and are seeking a talented Instructional / Graphic Designer who’s prepared to learn and grow.
Clients include; Barclays, Bacardi, Hilton, SAP, Rolls Royce, SalesForce & More
• Design interactions which support user adoption across all our products
• Create own assets and manipulating images (Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and Microsoft Office)
• Update legacy content in InDesign and Microsoft Office
• Create new instructional content in InDesign or Microsoft Office
• Create Templates in InDesign or Microsoft Office
• Deliver end to end design process for existing PDF products
• Keep up to date with design trends and software/hardware advances then implement where appropriate
• Review client work thoroughly throughout projects
• Plan and coordinate own workload in line with the Graphic Designer, Copywriters and Project Assistants
• Design and deliver high quality training and communication materials around new system/process/behaviours
• Work with Project Teams, SMEs & Business Architects to create interactive training content
• Liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders including managers, teams and other colleagues
Interested? Please get in touch for more information :)
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9582