0161 244 9581
An exciting opportunity for a Digital & Creative Designer has arisen to join a leading client in West Yorkshire! Following record breaking results, the growth plan is in huge and with technology innovation driving the future, there is no better time to be joining.
Currently going through a HUGE Agile transformation focussed around the latest tech and modern solutions.
They are currently on the hunt for somebody to play a pivotal part in creating and managing high-quality visual designs for a range of digital products, working closely with the UX designer team, Product Managers, the broader CX Team and Delivery functions.
At a glance, you will……
• Develop assets for digitals products
• Produce high-fidelity prototypes
• Collaborate with UX designers
• Control brand guidelines and design the visual identity of the brand
• Create touch point interactions for interfaces
• Own the guide for the business to follow
• Develop and maintain (Interactive) Customer Experience maps (Current and Future State)
The ideal candidate will……
• Have experience across visual design solving complex user problems and needs
• Background in interface and user experience design for digital
• A strong understanding of accessibility standards and how to design beautiful and usable products
• An interest in technology and design trends
• Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation
• Ability to influence and challenge constructively, particularly at Head of Function level
• Experience of researching and analysing user behaviour and interpreting back to actionable tasks designed to improve sales conversion
• Ability to rapidly understand and balance the intersection and impact of UI and UX in customer experience & ROI
• Clear understanding of customer centred design principles
• Evidence of understanding on customer audience segmentation and the impact in UX development
• Experience of test and learn principles with examples
• Experience and expertise in agile design and development methodologies
• Understanding of server-side languages at a junior level
• Understanding of BEM (Block, Element, Modifier) components
You will join a team of real go-getters, a team who aren’t afraid of change, and a team who love to collaborate & innovate.
You’ll be rewarded with a generous package including pension and bonus schemes and the opportunity to get involved in some exciting things with a company who prides themselves on a strong work/life balance and plenty of flexible working options.
If you’d like to know more apply today, or call 0161 244 9600.
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9581