0161 244 9583
Do you want to be part of THE biggest technology & digital transformation in Yorkshire?
The key purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the administration, process implementation and reporting on all IT assets within a growing Service team.
You will work with the latest technology and play a key part in some of our very high profile projects.
Role: Configuration Analyst
Salary: £30k to £35k (Depending on level of experience) + Bonus + Package
• Design and take ownership of a process designed to keep an accurate inventory of hardware and software assets throughout the IT enterprise from procurement to retirement
• Build and administer a CMDB within the existing ITSM tool to capture and control new and amended configuration items.
• Work with Service Transition, IT Supplier Management and Procurement to ensure all new software and hardware requirements are tracked and captured in the associated Asset Register and CMDB
• Act as the subject matter expert on IT Assets within the business, attending senior IT and Stakeholder Meetings on the asset levels.
• Work collaboratively with vendors to implement a process to reconcile hardware asset numbers across systems and processes.
• Work collaboratively with the Service Design Team to ensure both the asset and configuration processes are built into the ITSM tool
• In depth understanding of enterprise-level inventory and asset control
• In depth understanding of Configuration Management with proven ability to deliver a working CMDB model
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Demonstrable ability to analyse data and forecast requirements using historical trend analysis
• Understanding of ITSM toolsets, particularly ServiceNow would be desirable
• ITIL Service Operations Qualification
N: Ashley Loofe
T: 0161 244 9583
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9583