0161 244 9583
The IT ServiceNow Administrator will be responsible for the development and ongoing support of the ServiceNow application. This also includes the design and automation of Dashboards and Reports from the ServiceNow tool that underpin and track IT deliverables.
Role: ServiceNow Specialist
Salary: £35k (Depending on level of experience) + Bonus + Package
• Design, engineer, configure and support Service Now to automate internal ITIL processes.
• Automate and simplify ITIL processes.
• Participate in testing (Unit, System, Performance).
• Perform Level 2 support activities (troubleshooting, root cause analysis, investigation and resolution of incidents and support requests).
• Liaising with architects, developers and infrastructure managers to ensure the platform meets all functional and non‐functional requirements.
• Ensuring quality IT delivery through the application of standards and technology design principles.
• Act as the subject matter expert for the ServiceNow tools in potential wider applications within the business.
• Service Now development
• ServiceNow System Administration
• Understanding of ITIL
• Experience with Oracle and SQL
N: Ashley Loofe
T: 0161 244 9583
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9583