0161 244 9581
FINTECH based in West Yorkshire are experiencing phenomenal growth and the next 3 year plan will blow away their competitors.
Digital Innovation is driving the company to new levels and we have a key role to recruit for as part of the company’s growth plans: Portfolio Office Manager
Reporting to the Head of Technology & Change Delivery, the successful Portfolio Office Manager will be responsible for
• Introducing new ways of working (Programme Framework: Agile, DEVOPS)
• Leading, engaging and motivating the Portfolio Office team to deliver business objectives
• Building capability of team by supporting and coaching through effective performance management practices
• Effectively communicating with Heads of Function to provide feedback on potential succession plans and team performance
• Managing day to day activities and delegating workload so that it is distributed appropriately
You will be a highly skilled Programme Office Manager, with experience building PMO functions from scratch and driving highly effective governance within a fast paced environment.
An advocate for Agile, you will have a track record of leading, coaching and mentoring project teams ensuring delivery is effective and in line with business plans.
Additionally, you will offer experience in:
• Building and implementing governance & lifecycle methodologies
• Assuring governance & standards in a PMO, including Stage Gates
• Managing E2E change, budgets and benefits realisation.
• Management reporting around a large Portfolio of projects.
• Using planning & resourcing tools/processes
We are looking to move quickly. Please send me your CV today and be rewarded with a superb package (Car, Bonus, Pension, Health) and highly rewarding career.
0161 244 9581