0161 244 9583
This is an incredibly exciting time and as the Lead UX Designer you will be leading the design of a massive greenfield digital transformation programme which will touch all areas of the business.
You will be working in an experienced Agile environment, leading a team of Designer and front-end developers to continually enhance User Experience for both internal and external users.
Other projects will include ground-up ecommerce sites and mobile apps where you will be expected to take a lead from a UX and UI perspective.†You will be the leading voice for improving the user experience across the business.
Salary:†£40k to £50k (Depending on level of experience) + Bonus + Package
• Working with Product Owners you will use analytics and multivariate testing tools to hone the user experience to the benefit of the customers.
• Contributes to evolution of the products and services they support from small change up to strategic projects.
• Has responsibility for the allocation of work and mentoring of less senior team members.
• Can work on a broad range of complex technical activities and is able to investigate and resolve complex issues.
• Quick to learn and able to apply teaching in a way that delivers immediate business benefit.
• Experience of training and mentoring junior UX professionals
• Proven experience of delivering software solutions in an Agile framework
• Ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions
• Ability to work with Architect and Principle developers and build solutions that adhere to their design patterns
• Strong problem solving skills and a desire to take on a challenge
• Hands on experience of Issue Management tools – Jira, Confluence etc
Under the new CIO, investments are being made across the business, and more specifically into technology of the company. Coupled with a brilliant and rewarding team working environment, there really is no better opportunity for a UX Designer than this in Yorkshire today.
N: Ashley Loofe
T: 0161 244 9583
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at†www.mrjrecruitment.com
0161 244 9583