A dynamic and highly skilled Web Analyst with proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is needed to help track and report on their website and app-related issues. With the websites under your remit each having more than 1m sessions a month and conversions rates of 4-5%, it’s an exciting data interpretation position with tons of potential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the tagging and tracking ecosystem for the brand’s apps and websites, ensuring constantly that pixels, tracking scripts & dataLayer are being used correctly
- Collaborate with researchers with the aim of improving customer data quality through content square
- Support the marketing department on a wide range of tasks across the business (ad hoc requests, ad hoc requests etc.)
- Build on the business’ customer data platform and use it to understand customers
- Work alongside the UX and Marketing team and uncover and amend where the brand is losing customers
- Establish yourself as the go-to figure for data by building dashboards and automated reports that support teammates
- Constantly look to develop the brand’s CRO, analytics & tagging functionality
- Improve data collection by finding new ways to track customers, adding tags to the sites, using new tools or improving data collection strategies.
Experiencing strong turnovers and a firm status as one of the world’s biggest sellers on both eBay and Amazon, our client is a household eCommerce company in amn excellent space globally
Location| Workplace policy: Hybrid working from a fantastic Stockport office
- Exemplary experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager with relevant qualifications
- Firm background in a similar CRO or analytical role
- Strong understanding of data manipulation and presentation skills in Excel, Sheets etc.
- Background with front-end web development languages
- Thorough problem-solving mindset that is engaged with their CPD
- Basic knowledge in UX techniques and activities
- They have a strong customer and employee satisfaction rate, and a wide array of awards that prove their technological achievements, making them a perfect place for employees to grow.
- Annual pay review
- 10% Employee Discount
- 2 volunteer days
- Excellent office space & social culture
For more info, apply now and we’ll be sure to get in touch with you