"Join a team that values talent, rewards hard work and appreciates data enthusiasts!"
Multi-award-winning and consistently positioned as a leader of their field, we’re working with an established eComm brand based in MCR that are looking for a skilled and personable Web Analyst who thrives on looking at users’ activities and turning numbers into actionable strategies
Equipped with Google Analytics and A/B testing experience, you'll navigate through the brand’s internal datasets, optimising every click, conversion, and customer experience.
Salary: £50k - £60k
Location | Workplace policy: Hybrid 3 days in MCR
* Please note, due to the nature of the role on offer, applicants MUST be UK based, able to commute to a MCR office and without visa/sponsorship requirements*
Things you’ll be doing:
- Through your data driven insights, look to improve/optimise the brand’s processes
- Keep on track of all your main KPIs and ensure you are achieving
- Evaluate the business’s current processes/systems etc and find ways to improve & optimise
- Create user personas and data-led optimisation plans
- Monitor feature deliveries and optimisation experiments along with developers.
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date
- Develop the data platform by discovering and incorporating new data sources.
- Ad hoc tasks relating to internal processes
What key skills you’ll need:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Comfortable looking at user’s activities and A/B testing
- Background in Google Analytics
- Skilled with Tableau, Snowflake, and NewRelic
- Excellent communicator that can explain complex language and manage stakeholder expectations
Interested in building up your career alongside a premium brand known for its brand reputation and strength? Apply now and we’ll fill you in with all the details!