⚡️Calling all skilled Site Reliability Engineers!⚡️
We're on the hunt for a motivated and friendly individual to join our client's team as a Site Reliability Engineer!
💪You'll play a big part in maintaining the tech infrastructure of one of the top B2B brands in the UK, managing CI/CD tools and BAU incidents like a pro.
🤝 We need someone organized and upbeat, with a knack for pushing automation forward and improving operations overall!
📍Hybrid role in Manchester, with 2-3 days in the office.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Evaluate the company’s current systems and look for ways to evolve/improve & optimise
- Work alongside the team to assist in automation SDLC
- Remain constantly aware of issues, potential threats and log where appropriate
- Use code first principles and IaC on the brand’s infrastructure
- Evaluate CI/CD pipeline and evolve them in line with industry standards
- Collaborate with others when products, features are being released and ensure they are built in line with brand standards
Site Reliability Engineer – Requirements:
- Relevant commercial experience overseeing production systems
- Background programming and scripting using Python, Go, BASH etc.
- Comfortable using automation and IaC tools (AWS Cloudformation, Ansible)
- Experienced with CI/CD
- Comprehensive knowledge of AWS ecosystems (EC2, ELB, Lambda, API Gateway, S3)
- Full knowledge of IAM policies and config
- Skilled with SQL, NoSQL, Data lakes, MySQL, DynamoDB, Snowflake
- Understanding of the wider cyber security sector
- Comfortable with Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of ISO 27001:2022, BS 10012:2017, ISO 50001:2018, ISO 22301:2019.
- Experienced with Splunk, Cloudwatch etc.
- Knowledgeable with Salesforce
For a more comprehensive look at the role in question and the array of exciting developments, plans the business currently have in the pipeline (that you’ll play a direct hand in helping achieve), apply now and we’ll be in touch.