awaze?, europe's largest holiday vacation rentals group.
A family of iconic travel brands including Cottages.com, Hoseasons, Novasol (to name just a few!),
We’re proud to have over 100,000 properties in our portfolio, in 25 countries across Europe, giving our guests the choice of a fantastic range of properties and taking over 1.5 million bookings each year.
We’re in a genuinely exciting period of growth, with one simple vision – to delight our owners and guests.
Do you want to join in the fun of transforming the travel industry?
Position: SEO Manager
We’re looking for someone with a real passion for SEO to join the team at an exciting time as we look to grow the Organic channel for our already well established UK brands. This is a chance to own and deliver an SEO strategy for our Hoseasons brand and build on the strong foundations already built.
Reporting into our Head of SEO and working as part of a large SEO & content team to own, develop and implement scalable SEO strategies to grow traffic and revenue for our Hoseasons.co.uk brand.
? What will your role be?
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy for our UK markets to deliver Organic growth for the business.
- Work closely with the relevant Content specialist to create and execute strategies & projects that generate demand and revenue including the production of quality SEO content.
- Work with the Head of SEO to develop best practice SEO for the group and regularly collaborate with group peers to share learnings and opportunities for all Awaze brands.
- Researching link building opportunities on quality websites both manually and through the use of SEO tools.
- Set and measure tangible KPI’s that showcase how initiatives and projects drive Organic growth.
- Building a process for continuously monitoring our organic search rankings across the UK markets, measuring the results of our efforts, and adjusting our strategy. accordingly.
- Stay up to date with the industry and latest best practice.
? What will you offer?
We’re a team full of energy and with a passion for what we do, so it’s key that you’re enthusiastic, driven and keen to be part of a team. What else do you need in order to succeed in this role?
- At least 3 years experience in SEO (Agency or in House)
- Experience performing on site and off site SEO audits to create effective SEO strategies
- Advanced user of SEO tools e.g. Search console, screaming frog, AHRefs
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all aspects of SEO, with a strong focus on technical SEO.
- Strong analytical skills, structured and committed to a data-driven approach to deliver insight & analysis on SEO performance and opportunities.
- Familiar with relevant analytics tools e.g. Lookerstudio, GA UA / 4
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex SEO concepts to stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactive and detail-oriented mindset, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to overcome technical SEO challenges.
- A track record of successful SEO campaigns, demonstrated through improved organic search rankings, increased organic traffic, and measurable business results.
- Ability to define structured plans, clear communication and foster collaboration to ensure timely delivery of work within an ambiguous, fast paced environment.
We'll reward you whilst growing your career:
Not only will you be joining our ever-expanding international pricing product team, you’ll also have the freedom to inform the best way of working to get the job done and play a key role in helping us shape the culture within awaze for years to come.
We also provide:
? What are we offering?
- Competitive Base + bonus
- Holidays: 25 days + bank holidays (plus the option to buy up to 5 additional days)
- Holiday Discounts: Discount across all AWAZE UK brands
- Pension: 4% matched
- Healthcare: personal
- Life assurance: 3 x salary
- Perkbox: Annual subscription
- 35 hour working week (flexible working)
If you're interested in transforming the industry and adding to providing our guests with everyday amazing holidays, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's chat today.