Location | Workplace Policy: Hybrid working with 3 days in Manchester office
Salary: Up to £45k + perks
We are currently working with a leading Northern headquartered retail group that continues to defy industry standards, and without a doubt is reinventing the shopper experience both in-store & online.
As a group, in a year where others have struggled and have announced losses and share crashes, they have recently announced a year-on-year increase in revenues by 45%, crazy!
With SEO lying at the heart of their customer experience, the company is looking for a data-driven SEO Manager to oversee strategy & performance across their website. you’ll have a big part to play in joining the team and can expect freedom and autonomy to increase organic traffic through your expertise.
- Take immediate responsibility for driving SEO performance
- Collaborate closely with the SEO manager on the creation of a SEO strategy and roadmap
- Engage in keyword research and ensure technical issues are dealt with
- Oversee SEO executives and ensure they are supported and trained correctly
- Provide reports on KPIs and revenue targets
- Analyse channels for areas of improvement
- Construct PR campaigns
- Remain aware of the wider tech industry and implement trending SEO strategies if applicable
Core skills needed:
- Commercial experience in a SEO - focused role
- Comfortable training junior team members
- Working knowledge of latest link building techniques
- Experience overseeing SEO sites and working with qualitative approaches
- Expert at keyword research and test plan construction
- Experienced at presenting ROI and conversion rates to senior members of the team
- Working knowledge of web usability and site design
- Demonstrable experience with marketing and social campaigns
- Comfortable multi-tasking projects and delegating tasks
What else do you need to know?
While our client has maintained a steady lead over their competitors, it’s made a note to explain that this has only been achievable through hiring limitless, openminded & confident trailblazers. The type to never shy away from a team challenge and to keep pushing past the glass ceiling to uncharted territories.
If this sounds like you, why not join our client on their journey