SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER | AL & ML Solutions
Company: AI/ML Consultancy (Leaders across Europe)
Joining our clients retail solutions practice, you’ll work on high-impact problems being responsible for the design, build, and deployment of software, infrastructure, and MLOps systems that leverage machine learning. And at scale!
What will you be doing day to day?
Joining our clients engineering teams, you’ll join a culture which revolves around getting things done. Working in cross-functional (engineers, data scientists, designers etc.) product delivery teams day-to-day you will:
- Build solid and maintainable software & infrastructure that leverages Machine Learning.
- Work with senior engineers to scope projects and design systems.
- Evaluate and propose multiple approaches to a problem, understanding the wider business implications of each.
- Create reusable, scalable tools to enable better delivery of ML systems
- Work with retail & consumer led customers to help understand their needs.
- Work with data scientists and engineers to develop best practices and new technologies.
- Experiment (it’s encouraged), collaborate, learn & debate.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior engineers.
- Be an active member of the engineering and wider tech community within the company.
- Who are you?
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Engineer and problem solver with a keen interest in building cutting-edge ML applications and bringing them into the real world.
A team player, a collaborator, a passionate engineer, you’ll be excited to work in a dynamic fast paced organisation with the autonomy to “make a difference.”
Plus, whilst it’s not expected that you have experience in all of the following, this is the wish list:
- Strong experience in Software Engineering (i.e. programming in Python, Node, GO).
- Technical experience of cloud architecture, security, deployment, and open-source tools.
- Hands-on experience required of at least one major cloud platform (ideally AWS).
- Understanding of and interest in ML (i.e. deploying machine learning models developed using common frameworks such as Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, or PyTorch).
- Understanding of the core concepts of probability and statistics and familiarity with common supervised and unsupervised learning techniques.
- Demonstrable experience with containers (i.e. Docker and Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of (or interest in) retail-focused solutions (focus on consumer behaviours | customer experience).
Interested to apply?
“Career growth potential in this company is amazing. New offices, great clients, brilliant technology and at the forefront of the OpenAI Market, what more do you need?”
Apply today with an up to date CV and/or Github account, and let’s chat asap.
*Please note* It is expected that you will be in the London office 1 day per week