Here at Chatloop, we’re on a mission to make every website social.
Our unique tech and social platform, helps consumers and brands unlock the true value of the internet, giving you the power to spark contextual conversations that count.
What’s the role?
We are on the hunt for an experienced Senior Social Content Executive. This role is not just about managing social media; it's about storytelling, engaging communities, and propelling our brand through meticulously crafted content and innovative social media strategies.
As the Senior Social Content Executive, you will be the architect of our online narrative, steering our social media platforms with content that resonates and connects. Collaborating closely with the Digital Marketing Lead, you will align your creative strategies with the paid channel mix to catalyse growth and ensure our messaging is consistent and impactful across all touchpoints.
This role demands a blend of creativity, strategic foresight, and a deep understanding of our target personas to deliver content that doesn't just reach but captivates, converts, and retains our user base.
- Strategise, curate, and oversee content across all social media platforms, including Chatloop app, LinkedIn, Founders Profile, Company Profile, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, X, and YouTube.
- Develop and execute an organic social media strategy in alignment with our paid channel strategies, enhancing brand awareness, user engagement, and customer loyalty.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Lead to ensure content aligns with broader marketing objectives and the paid channel mix.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our target personas, delivering tailored content to acquire, engage, convert, and retain distinct segments of our user base.
- Generate compelling copy for social media posts, infusing every message with our brand's voice and ethos.
- Analyse traffic and engagement metrics, refining content strategies based on insights and user feedback.
- Remain at the forefront with competitor analysis and trend monitoring, ensuring Chatloop leads in innovation and relevance.
- Conceptualise, produce and edit captivating multimedia content, including short-form videos and high-quality photographs.
- Act as Chatloop's brand ambassador at events, capturing the essence and sharing the experience with our online community.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive approach to marketing campaigns and brand messaging.
- Maintain an up-to-date marketing calendar, detailing key events, campaigns, and content schedules.
- Lead influencer collaborations, ensuring synergy with our brand values and marketing objectives.
- Innovate and oversee social media competitions to foster user engagement and deepen brand loyalty.
- Navigate the subtleties of both B2B and B2C marketing, adapting strategies to diverse audience requirements.
- Degree or diploma related to Marketing, Social Media Marketing or advertising.
- 2 – 3 years exp in Marketing, or related field.
- Experience of growing social media channels through Organic and Paid method - growing an app user base would be advantageous
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier Pro and After Effects.
- Experience with Figma.
- Copywriting skills
- Social Scheduling
- Google Analytics and Campaign URL Building
- Knowledge of popular culture and local area
What’s in it for you?
With this being a key role within our short, medium and long-term strategy, this is a fantastic opportunity for a senior content creation whiz to join us at the start of our amazing journey.
We’re challenging the status quo and you’ll be given the autonomy to thrive in your role, make a difference to Chatloop and impact our mission as we look to disrupt the typical social media landscape and make every website social.
Location: Manchester/Hybrid (3 days in office)
Please apply today with an up to date profile and our recruitment partner MRJ Recruitment will be in touch asap.