As a firmly established name within the eCommerce retail space that has experienced consistent growth and international expansions across the US and UK, our client is proud to have worked with some of the biggest influencers, celebs and names across the health & fitness sector, both past and present, and continually evolved in tandem with the ever-changing needs of their steadily increasing customer base.
With their cutting-edge products regularly appearing at the top of “best of lists” and a 130-person team situated across the UK, they’re at a fantastic point in their journey and looking for a strategic Senior Product Owner to take ownership of the delivery, structure, and optimisation for the brand’s product roadmap.
This incredibly varied role will see you translating business needs and helping create a better structure for product roadmaps through project management and analysis. As such, the ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail and a proven track record in various areas such as marketing, finance, operations, and merchandising, ideally within a company equipped with integrated systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of the creation and delivery of the product roadmap, ensuring it aligns with overall business goals
- Report on project roadmaps for short, medium, and long-term initiatives to stakeholders across the business
- Collaborate with a wide variety of figures and, from the findings, interpret business needs into the product roadmap
- Ensure you maintain regular contact with dev teams throughout the entire product development lifecycle
- Evaluate website performance and, through insights, offer suggestions on how to improve
- Collaborate closely with digital marketing teams on website traffic and conversion strategies
- Ensure relevant documentation for processes is created that helps reduce confusion and dev queries
Key skills include:
- Relevant commercial experience in a similar web product role managing a digital eComm product
- Experience with e-commerce platforms – Shopify (desirable but not required)
- Product advocate who can effectively communicate and push the brand forward
- Highly skilled problem solver who can efficiently take business requirements and translate them into the product roadmap
So, if you’re eager for a new and exciting challenge alongside an already reputable figure within the lucrative eComm market, apply now and we’ll be happy to go over the finer details of what the role and company can offer you