As an award-winning company leading the way in people management software, our client is a highly regarded company used by over 300,000 loyal users across 3 countries and counting.
The company has won numerous awards over the years, including a 4.9-star Google rating, platinum trusted service award, and Corporate LiveWire award. Now, they are optimizing their cross-functional product teams and need Senior .NET developers to join them!
What to expect:
- As a .NET Developer this role will see you building and maintaining a range of RESTful Web-API's for a major E-commerce platform.
- Contribute to UI features using HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS, Bootstrap
- Autonomy to research and select new technologies and tools
- The entire business is agile, forward thinking and innovative - It'll feel like a start-up but without the stress!
- You'll be instrumental in engineering a web .NET platform to the next level, including usability, security and scalability, making use of C#, MVC, Web-API, Azure, SQL
- Contribute to Agile sprints and stand-ups, as well as TDD, C.I/C.D
- Work with your QA Engineers to ensure good test coverage and identify defects and performance bottlenecks
- Scope to work full stack with Angular or React
Useful skills to have: React, Angular, VueJS, Web-API, SASS/LESS, CSS3, HTML5, Azure, TDD, E-commerce
Salary range: £65k + Perks
Benefits: 10% Bonus, Discounted products, 26 days holiday, pension, flexible working
Want to chat and find out more?
Don’t miss out, this is a brilliant opportunity. Apply today with your Linkedin, Stackoverflow or github profile and let's discuss more.