Company: Multi award winning SaaS company, voted one of the best places to work, and now a 75 strong team (growing) all collaboratively working to radically improve their industry for everybody.
Working on the company's core product, one that has over 2m active daily users, you'll have a big part to play as the company looks to modernise its platform and continue ahead with its international growth plans.
Day-to-day you will:
- Design and develop PHP based REST APIs with Symfony, MySQL, DynamoDB and Redis.
- Design and develop event-driven microservices with AWS Lambda, Event Bridge and SQS.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines with GitLab.
- Perform peer code-reviews, ensuring a high code quality.
- Use Terraform to provision infrastructure for AWS-based services.
- Promote coding standards and champion best practices, including TDD, BDD, CI/CD
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to get a real understanding of what our customers want.
- Be an active member of the engineering and wider tech community within the business.
Location | Workplace Policy: Hybrid (2 days in the Central Manchester HQ per week )
This role will appeal to an ambitious Software Engineer with strong PHP / Symfony skills and who wants the autonomy to make key technical decisions within a business that is not slowing down with their growth plans
For more info regarding this great role, apply now and we’ll be happy to delve more into the specifics of what our clients plans are and your integral role in helping deliver them.