🎉 Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Data Engineer with architectural & Snowflake experience to join a thriving franchise brand on a mission to unify data systems and processes, bringing together over 80 different systems into one streamlined platform! 🎉
Since its inception as a family-owned, grassroots brand, our client has evolved into a pivotal, purpose-driven company in its industry, creating a positive impact in the lives of vulnerable individuals on a daily basis.
Salary: Up to £65k (depending on experience)
Location – Workplace policy: Quarterly travel to Hampshire (must be based in the UK without visa or sponsorship requirements)
Completely leading the brand’s the platform unification project from inception to delivery, you’ll also be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing data solutions that will revolutionise business operations!
You'll have the autonomy and resources to make a real impact, working closely with cross-functional teams to turn data into actionable insights that drive better decision-making. 💪🏼
What you’ll be doing:
- Collect data from multiple sources for planning and use it for data management strategy
- Help migrate old assets onto a new platform
- Ensure the business remain aligned with all relevant data governance policies, security and regulatory requirements
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure BI/ Reporting match objectives
- Remain malleable and keep the business scalable & flexible
- Take responsibility for designing, implementing, and improving data quality, metadata, and data lineage processes.
- Identify opportunities for data quality improvements
- Provides new analytics to internal and external customers by optimising IT EDW development processes
- Provides industry-standard frameworks for ETL, data modelling (relational and dimensional), and reporting deliverables, including using industry ETL tools such as MSN data bricks, Matillion, etc. Maintains legacy solutions and reports during the migration to a long-term strategy
- Collaborate with IT management on the integration of new tech into the business
🌟 With a purpose-driven culture that puts making a positive difference in people's lives at the heart of everything they do, this role is a fantastic chance to be part of something truly special. 🤗
What skills do you need?
- MUST have proficiency in Snowflake
- Strong skills in ETL, data bricks, Matillion software
- Based in the UK without visa/sponsorship requirements.
- Expert project manager that can allocate, guide and headline Business Intelligence (BI) strategies
- Background in cloud computing
- Full understanding of data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, and data integration techniques and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Past experiences leading data warehousing implementation project
Apply now and take the next step towards a fulfilling career with purpose.