MRJ Recruitment is proud to announce that we’ve partnered with a thought-leading eCommerce agency with a rich 14-year history of providing consultative services to some top names on the market today.
Following a successful track record of steady growth for their SaaS eComm platform, they’re looking for a skilled and ambitious Node advocate with a love for teamwork to form part of a skilled dev team and engage with Software Development, Tooling, Process and more!
Having experienced tremendous growth over the last 2 years, you’ll be offered multiple routes to progression and can look forward to a culture that values innovation, collaboration, and personal development… perfect for a Node Developer ready for that next step!
Location | Workplace policy: Fully remote + flexible hours
Salary: Up to £55k + perks
What the skills do you need to succeed in this position?
- Up to 2 + years working in a similar Node Dev position in a commercial environment
- Periodically, when called upon, build and maintain software
- Comfortable with NoSQL data stores (think cosmo, firestore etc.)
- Past experience working with third-party REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience working across the fully software lifecycle
- Confident working with agile methodologies
- Advanced skills with Git
- Experienced with HTTP and H2 protocols
- Highly adept communicator
- Passionate about working independently and owning workflow
Highly desirable skills also include:
- Understanding of relevant cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
With our client transforming rapidly in tandem with the industry, this is the time for a Node Developer to be a part of something special with proven longevity and market strength. For a more detailed breakdown of the business’ core USPs apply now and we’ll be in touch!