A leading SaaS technology with huge name recognition in their field is looking for an experienced, creative and fiercely driven Marketing Account Manager. If you're a visionary thinker who thrives in the fast-paced world of digital and social media, this is your moment to step into the spotlight.
Salary: Up to £38k
Location: Offices in cheshire
Your role? To be the driving force behind the brands entire marketing channels, ensuring they hit their mark. Think bold concepts data-driven strategies, and a keen eye for trends.
But that's not all. As a valued member of our team, you'll have a direct say in shaping our brand's identity, with your work having a direct impact on strategy success and client relationships and more.
What will you be doing?
- Take immediate ownership for marketing channels and ensure alignment with company plans
- Remain constantly aware of client and business objectives and how your strategy can help both be achieved
- Define KPIS and report on progress
- Schedule work and sure deliverables are being actioned and worked on to deadlines given
- To help inform internal business decisions, accurately attribute budgets to the correct channels /people
- Create monthly QBRS
- Remain aware of the wider marketing sector/trends and implement when appropriate
- Keep an eye of client service agreements and ensure profits, ROI are all aligned and in budget
- Ensure that the brant and clients are on the same page and set and manage expectations based on service level agreements
- Maintain transparent two-way communication with clients and help nurture relationships
- Strive to improve conversion rates PPC, Linkedin, Email marketing and Pardot, Paid social & YouTube
Skilled needed include:
- Relevant marketing qualification
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable working to deliverables and being accountable
- Detail focused with a strong understanding of the wider marketing sector
- Experience delivering B2B marketing campaigns
- Exposure to a wide range of marketing channels
- Understanding of google analytics
- Comfortable guiding juniors
For more details, apply now and we'll be in touch!