Senior Web Analyst
Location | Workplace Policy: Hybrid working with 3 days in Manchester
Salary: £35k - £45k + great perks
Our client, an exciting start-up analytics consultancy founded by two huge names in the data/CRO space (that have grown teams previously to 400+), is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Web Analyst with a love for all things data-oriented and google tag manager to oversee 2 juniors and join them as they embark on a new and fast-paced journey!
Created with a goal to empower businesses through real-time analytics, our client has made massive waves through a small but agile customer-led team that - in contrast to your large agencies, which only care about revenues - is able to deliver highly personalized, data-driven insights that drive real business results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with clients and help streamline/improve their measurement process
- Complete client audits and configure GA 4 for our clients
- Collaborate with Devs and help implement DataLayer schemas
- Using Google Tag Manager and Tealium, implement and configure GA 4
- Remain aware of the wider data/web analytics space and implement processes/tech where appropriate
Working side by side and bolstered by industry leaders that hate the archaic corporate culture of the past, it’s a great lead role for someone eager to be a part of a fast-paced, startup that is disrupting the industry and poised for huge things. Ideally, you’ll be:
- A passionate data advocate that loves empowering businesses
- Skilled with google tag manager implementation
- Relevant commercial experience delivering GA 4 at a high level
- Highly experienced in the analytics field with experience providing advice to juniors
- Confident and capable of delivering client projects and implementing data insights
Our client is moving quickly and needs teammates that can adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment. They are looking for individuals who can think on their feet, are flexible, and are up for being at the forefront of the exciting data analytics space. For more info, apply and we’ll be in touch!