Calling all experienced Lead Product Managers! Join our North West scale-up team as we shape the future of SaaS enterprises.
Work closely with the CTO to drive innovation and stay competitive in the ever-changing tech landscape.
Location | Workplace policy: Remote first with offices in MCR
Salary: 85k - 90k + perks
Your expertise will guide product development, from strategy to execution, ensuring lasting solutions.
Flexible work environment for those who thrive in dynamic startup/scaleup settings.
*Please note, applicants must be UK based and without visa or sponsorship requirements*
Some of your responsibilities also include:
- Take ownership for the brand’s entire product function
- Assuming end-to-end responsibility for product all the way from conception to delivery.
- Headline product vision, strategy, and roadmaps, remaining aware on ROI and goals
- Collaborate with other departments on product development
- Work closely with the senior designer to evaluate and improve product strategy
- Keep on top of the product backlog and ensure user stories are developed
- Streamline releases with the help of marketing and keep track of performance
Who you are:
- Experienced with B2B SaaS products
- Relevant commercial experience in a similar Product Management role
- Skilled at headlining product strategies with a customer-centric approach
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Proven communications skills that can adeptly manage and maintain two-way talks with both clients and partners
- Experienced in Roadmaps, sprint planning, agile methodologies
Overall, our client is looking for someone not scared of a challenge. Whilst our client is by no means a start-up, they’re in a fast-paced and agile period and need someone that likes that kind of environment. If this sounds like it could be you, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch!