Our client is a multimillion-pound trailblazer that, in a year where others have struggled and have announced losses and closures, have experienced continued growth and huge profits increases that defy all industry expectations and predictions.
Now embarking on the next iteration of their expansion strategy, they’re looking for a Product Lead who has specific experience delivering Mobile Apps in a retail/eComm environments to take immediate ownership for their product area and support the vision, roadmap and evolution of the brand’s app.
In this exciting and highly influential role, you’ll essentially establish yourself as a custodian of the consumer and ensure products are constantly being built at every step with the end user in mind.
*Please note, an applicant MUST have retail / eComm experience*
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Owning your product entire roadmap and ensuring teams are aligned on achieving goals
- Ensure the engineering team is primed to succeed through epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Evolve the brand’s product lifecycle within an agile environment
- Define KPIs and metrics and work towards achieving
- Oversee beta testing and launch programmes
- Work alongside a host of figures across the business (UX, delivery etc.) and help to effectively launch products
- Establish yourself as a knowledgeable and experienced product expert and work to optimise processes within
What key skills do you need?
- Relevant commercial experience managing apps (iOS or Android) in an eComm environment
- Experience working in a retail/eComm environment
- Comfortable fostering and working in agile ecosystems
- Full knowledge of alpha/beta programmes and product lifecycle
- Empathetic leader that is able to spur teams on to achieve their max potential
- Highly organised and able to break problems down and find the most effective way to approach
What else do you need to know?
While our client has maintained a steady lead over their competitors, it’s made a note to explain that this has only been achievable through hiring limitless, open-minded & confident innovators. The type to never shy away from a team challenge and to keep pushing past the glass ceiling to uncharted territories.
If this sounds like you, why not join our clients on their journey?