*On a mission has been to bring the benefits of AI to everyone*
Here @ MRJ we are recruiting for a Lead Data Scientist to join one of Europe’s leading and most exciting artificial intelligence companies who help their customers reach full potential by building, deploying & operating AI solutions.
They develop AI software for technology, healthcare, engineering, and governmental organisations.
Benefits: Unlimited Holidays, Remote/Flexible Working, Equity, Private Health, Free Food, Team Socials.
Role: Lead Data Scientist | Retail division
A new hire within the fast growing retail division working closely with the Tech Director, you'll take ownership of a small team responsible for helping enterprise customers solve high-impact problems in the Retail and Consumer space.
Day-to-day you will:
- Lead and manage a team of data scientists (currently 4).
- Drive a culture of innovation, collaboration and customer-centricity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and deploy AI-driven solutions that address real-world challenges and deliver outstanding results for our clients.
- Analyze complex datasets to extract meaningful insights, influence strategic decision-making, and identify new opportunities for innovation.
- Apply advanced statistical techniques and predictive modeling to discover patterns and trends within IoT data, empowering our clients with actionable intelligence.
Skills required for the role:
An experienced Data Scientist, with a track record of managing a team, you'll offer experience/expertise in:
- Data Science with a strong background in retail.
- Developing and deploying machine learning models for IoT applications.
- Programming languages such as Python, R
- Data visualization tools and techniques to effectively communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Cloud platforms and big data technologies for handling and processing large-scale datasets.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication skills and the capability to present technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Interviews are being lined up for w/c 14th and 21st August with the plan to complete this hire by the end of August. Don't wait, apply today with your CV / Linkedin profile and we look forward to discussing more with you.