As an award-winning company leading the way in people management software, our client is a highly regarded company used by over 300,000 loyal users across 3 countries and counting.
Having received various awards over the years, including a 4.9 out of 5 Google rating, platinum trusted service award, and Corporate LiveWire award (which is just scratching the surface), they are now looking for a skilled Lead Business Analyst with extensive experience in their field to manage competency, support a team of 5-10 and push the business forward.
This pivotal role will involve you leveraging your extensive experience to streamline processes, harness data-driven insights and, through strategic analysis, ensuring sustained success and value is achieved. As such, an ideal candidate must already be highly adept in business analyst positions and confident they can put their best foot forwards.
- Establish a comprehensive view of the industry, technology that will push the business forward
- Provide stellar mentorship and guidance to members of your team and ensure they are provided an exemplary figure to look up to
- Examine attrition issues (pay, workload, lack of purpose)
- Balance the needs to the business with product teams and any other initiatives#
- Work to improve perception of your remit
- Elicit, elaborate and maintain vision, drivers and CSF's
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and corporate initiatives
- Develop a release strategy that aligns to incremental delivery
- Work alongside the product owner on release plan
- Maintain a backlog of change that is elaborated at an appropriate level for the part of the development cycle that the feature is at
- Catalogue NFRs
- Provide support during feature experiments
- You take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of delivery from idea, marketing, sales and operation
- Attend industry events and work to improve your personal brand
Core skills needed:
- Prior experience building a team and delivering against a roadmap
- Demonstrable experience operating in similar business analyst roles
- Excellent leader that can motivate, support and empathise with others
- Communications expert that can translate complex language to those not familiar and influence stakeholders
- Comfortable working cross-functionally
- Direct communication with a whole host of industry recognised individuals that will ensure you are built up as an expert of the industry
- Flexible work scheme
- Pension contributions
- Numerous bonuses, incentive and discounts
- Warm and friendly work atmosphere based around having fun with social events throughout the year
- Highly sought-after Manchester tech hub
Interested in finding out more?
Get in touch today.