We are looking for a hands-on, collaborative and highly cross-functional Service Manager with ample experience in resolving technical issues to join one of the biggest b2b acquisition and engagement brands in the UK today.
Being a critical figure in evolving the brand’s tech output, you will be required to cultivate strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders. This necessitates being a skilled communicator who can proficiently predict outcomes, contribute to capacity planning and resource management, as well as effectively handle reactive incidents.
Other responsibilities include:
- Establishing yourself as the point of contact for complex tech issues that may arise
- Oversee, optimise and manage the incident management process and governance framework
- Collaborate with internal and external teams and ensure incident status, resolution, and business impacts are sufficiently being relayed to stakeholders
- Regularly perform system health checks and keep track of systems performance with the aim being to reduce future issues arising
- Keep on top of all compliance related policies and work to keep them in line with ISO 27001:2022, BS 10012:2017, ISO 50001:2018, ISO 22301:2019.
- Provide training to employees on your areas of expertise
- Monitor and manage the performance of the technical support team to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and resolve issues within agreed timeframes.
- Work closely alongside the technical team with clear and effective teamwork achieved
- Whenever necessary, take an active role in the business procedures related to procuring and integrating or discontinuing technology collaborators, suppliers, or platforms.
- Identify potential bottlenecks & trends, opportunities for cost savings and uncover ways to optimise IT Support functionality
Key skills needed:
- Experience in a similar IT support role where you demonstrated an ability to lead
- Up to date knowledge of IT systems, and infrastructures
- Fine tuned communication skills across a variety of mediums
- Basic understanding of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Relevant certifications like ITIL, CompTIA A+ (beneficial but not required)
For a more comprehensive look at the role in question and the array of exciting developments, plans the business currently have in the pipeline (that you’ll play a direct hand in helping achieve), apply now and we’ll be in touch.