Here at Chatloop, we’re on a mission to make every website social.
Our unique tech and social platform, helps consumers and brands unlock the true value of the internet, giving you the power to spark contextual conversations that count.
What’s the role?
We are seeking a highly motivated/ talented “self-starter” | Head of Analytics & AI to join our team and help shape the future of Chatloop. You’ll be one of the first employees into an exciting start up with high growth expectations, using cutting edge technology and disrupting the social space as we know it. You will work closely with the founding team (CEO/ CPO/ VP Engineering etc) to define the roadmap and help shape the company’s future and success.
Do you want to join us on our game changing journey to make every website social?
Day-to-day you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading from the front as a hands-on subject matter expert, architecting and crafting scalable solutions, and driving data excellence across the organisation
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive analytics strategy to support the organisation's business objectives.
- Ensuring data-driven making is at the heart of the Chatloop strategy
- Providing actionable insights and recommendations to stakeholders based on data analysis, helping them make informed decisions and drive business growth.
- Effectively communicate complex analytical findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders through presentations, reports, and visualisations.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and project managers to turn business goals into technical solutions
- Providing collaborative leadership to build out the AI function, MLEs, MLOps and Data Engineering
- Coach and mentor our team as we build scalable data and machine learning solutions
- Defining best AI/ML driven practices and AI lifecycle
- Architect a full ML Platform and build out the infrastructure to support scalability
- Building and deploying end to end ML models and leverage metrics to support predictions, recommendations, search, and growth strategies
- Critically evaluate and make commercial recommendations based on what to build vs what to buy
- Experience in Analytics with a strong background in sotrware engineering
- Fluent in SQL and at least one modern programming language (Python/ R preferred)
- Experience designing and implementing data pipelines and machine learning models at scale
- In-depth understanding of ML and AI techniques, algorithms, and models. Familiarity with supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, natural language processing (NLP), recommend systems, and reinforcement learning.
- Commercial experience building architecture on AWS, including Infrastructure-as-code
- Experienced with event driven systems, messaging and streaming systems (Kinesis or Kafka preferred) Experience with distributed databases, query engines and systems (Redshift, Athena preferred cloud environments, and data ecosystems)
- Experienced with building and managing continuous integration and deployment processes
- Experience defining and leading large-scale projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience within a leadership role where you have proven success with building and maintaining teams
What’s in it for you?
With this being a key role within our short, medium and long-term strategy, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Analytics & AI to join us at the beginning of our amazing journey.
We’re challenging the status quo and you’ll be given the autonomy to thrive in your role, make a difference to Chatloop and impact our mission as we look to disrupt the typical social media landscape and make every website social.