Universally recognised as one of the fastest-growing sectors in business with the global market for AI expected to be worth more than $2,575.16 billion by 2032, we’re proud to be working alongside one of the most dynamic and exciting cloud-based, AI-powered start-ups in the field today.
In line with ambitious scale-up plans, they’re looking for an experienced and target-driven Growth Product Manager with quantitative and qualitative skills to work on go-to market projects and establish growth functions across the entire customer journey alongside core Product teams.
Salary: £75k-£85k (DOE)
Location: Fully Remote (Must be based in the UK)
- Open up further business opportunities and drive new customer acquisitions, upsell opportunities & product launches using technology
- Oversee key OKRs and ensure you and your team are achieving through projects
- Headline top-of-funnel lead gen projects
- Support business growth across all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Evaluate the current customer onboarding process and find ways to optimise/improve
- Continually adopt a scientific approach to developing new initiatives that will further strengthen the company’s market position
- Ensure growth strategies are being justified/backed up with industry data
- Work alongside marketing, sales, and engineering to ensure any products build align to the objectives
- Create feedback loops for customers and from the results gathered adjust strategies as needed
- Thorough experience working within a similar growth product management role and delivering to set targets
- Strong analytical skills that can interpret data and use it make driven insights
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and user experience
- Excited at the prospect of being the critical link between Product, Marketing & Sales
- Experience in customer onboarding
- Up for a trying new ideas and learning from mistakes
- Confident leader that can balance analytical and creative needs with design and storytelling.
- Exemplary communications skills (both written and verbal) that can adeptly translate complex problems and manage stakeholders
Possessing a supportive work environment based around uplifting and encouraging each other to accomplish more, this role suits a highly collaborative and ambitious individual that isn’t just pleased with accepting the bare minimum. If you push the brand to achieve more and it will reward you in kind.
For a more in-depth breakdown of both the company and the role listed above, apply now!