MRJ Recruitment is proud to announce that we’ve partnered with a thought-leading eCommerce agency with a rich 14-year history of providing full service digital consultancy to some top names on the market today.
Having experienced tremendous growth over the last 2 years from 38 people to 110 (mixture of organic growth via brand wins AND M&A activity), they’re moving forward with a huge expansion of their core teams and are looking for an experienced Front-End-er to engage with a mixture of Web Development and Personal development!
A trailblazing digital company on the frontlines of the industry, you’ll be at the forefront of the tech world and will shape the future of innovation and connectivity.
Core skills needed:
- Experienced in HTML
- Exemplary CSS abilities
- Experience working with Git
- Up to one-year relevant commercial experience in a similar eComm dev world
- Passion for web design and user experience
Front-End eCommerce Developer – Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the design team in HTML, CSS and functional JS
- Evaluate business needs and turn them into technical solutions
- Create features to an agreed set of coding standards
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Ensure issues are escalated to relevant persons including yourself
- Play a key role in project planning meetings
•Create business requirement and technical specification documents
While not necessary, it would also be beneficial to have skills in TypeScript, (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket and Typescript)
With our client transforming rapidly in tandem with the industry, this is the time for a eCommerce Developer to be a part of something special with proven longevity and market strength. For a more detailed breakdown of the business’ core USPs apply now and we’ll be in touch!