Role: Devops Engineer
Company intro: One of the MOST exciting AdTech companies in the world with billions of interactions daily across their platforms
Location: Fully remote
Introducing the role:
Working closely with the Head of Cloud Engineering, you’ll be joining a team / company that values innovation, adaptability, and collaboration.
Working within a small Devops team, you'll work closely with the engineering teams, architecting efficient, scalable, and robust solutions as the company looks to grow their platform capability on a scale to match their vision (multi billion interactions per minute).
Day-to-day, you’ll (at a minimum):
- Ensure that all platforms are delivered in a secure, supportable, and scalable manner and are documented appropriately.
- Investige complex problems, liaising with the Development team and other teams.
- Engage closely with architects and engineers to craft and shape our forward-looking platform
- Help to manage and develop the monitoring, alerting and management of our infrastructure and systems.
- Ensure that the quality and documentation of DevOps solutions are maintained.
- Champion Infrastructure-as-code and automation in every aspect of the solution, encouraging a platform agnostic approach.
What do you need to be successful?
We’re looking for a highly experienced Cloud Engineer, with a strong passion for modern engineering and the best approaches to solving real-world problems.
In terms of technical expertise, we’re looking for experience in the majority of, but not necessarily all, of the following:
- AWS Suite: Experience in services including API Gateway, ALB, SQS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, and EventBridge.
- Event driven architectures, inc. near-real time stream processing & batch processing.
- Data architecture: including real-time data platforms, in cloud environments, Big Data, ETL/ELT pipelines, Data Lakes & Data Governance.
- Cloud security: IAM Roles & Policies, Security groups, NACLs & AWS Security hub
- Log in & Monitoring: New relic & Cloudwatch, Laceworks
- Infra-as-code tools: Terraform, CDK, Serverless
- Containerisation: orchestrating applications, and optimising container performance using Docker
- Development: Node.js and TypeScript.
What are the next steps?
Ready to join this award winning AdTech leader into their next phase of growth?
Get in touch asap. Interviews to take place w/c 9th October with a quick turnaround planned.