“Seeking a seasoned Delivery Lead to join a unicorn-status eComm and tech brand looking to expand”
As a Delivery Lead, you'll skilfully steer a diverse range of projects across technical and non-technical domains, hitting deadlines and exceeding expectations. ?
Salary: Up to £60k + 25% Bonus
Location | Workplace Policy: Up to 2 days in MCR
With the projects you’ll be headlining varying in terms of scope, scale and length, the ideal applicant will need to have ample experience in agile/waterfall/hybrid methodologies and be highly proficient in ensuring software projects are managed efficiently and adhering to business requirements.
*Please note, due to the nature of this role, applicants MUST be UK based, able to commute 2 days in MCR and without visa or sponsorship requirements*
What will you be doing?
- Ensure all projects you manage adhere to stakeholder expectations.
- Comfortable assuming responsibility for the entirety of projects and ensuring your team is aligned on needs and tasks.
- Work across agile environments and manage expectations.
- Manage all stakeholder expectations and ensure two-way communication is upheld and maintained with transparency
- Evaluate currency processes and look for ways to improve the delivery function.
With the brand well known for experimenting with new tech/architectures (backed by a system that can quickly pivot and handle changes), they’re in a unique position of already being an established name across UK households. With visibility and recognition already established, there’s tons of space for you to grow and make your mark.
What skills will you need?
- Technical acumen to navigate complex solutions
- Relevant commercial experience delivering on a range of software projects
- Full working knowledge of project management methodologies (agile, waterfall etc)
- Background in agile delivery
- Highly malleable and able to deliver against OKRS
- Organised and able to balance expectations, workloads
- Experience delivering process-led and technology-driven deliverables, as well as understanding change management principles
- Experienced in project management tooling such as Jira, Confluence, MS Project
- Exposure to eCommerce landscape
If you’re a dynamic and hard-working individual who enjoys nurturing talent, do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!