Our client is a leading marketplace platform that has taken the FinTech sector by storm through a unique, transparent, and simplistic (unlike their competitors) USP aimed at bridging the usual gap between client, consumer & creditor. They have quickly grown from being just a small figure to today being a B Corp accredited brand that in addition to being passionate about their customers, are also deeply concerned about wellbeing, the planet and leaving behind a legacy of success.
In line with these ambitions to always push themselves and evolve, they’re looking for an experienced digital analyst eager to challenge, learn and innovate.
Location | Workplace Policy: 1/2 days in Manchester City Centre office
- Collaborate with channel leads and ensure actionable analysis is formed
- Conduct analytics and create insights which will be showcased across the business
- Create dashboards, report correctly and use findings to make considered careful and data-informed decisions
- Establish a thorough understanding of the customer journey and, with insights, develop a stakeholder strategy
- Establish yourself as the GA expert and take ownership of the entirety of the brand’s digital analytics
- Play a key role in the testing strategy and ensure conversion rate optimisation is met and exceeded
- Constantly look to improve processes through new ideas and suggestions
- Optimise the brand’s attribution model so as to ensure the end-to-end customer journey and the link between online and offline data is matched
- Collaborate with the brand’s data squad and work to keep up data consistency
What key skills do you need?
- Relevant commercial experience in a similar marketing, web analyst position
- Excellent understanding of relevant analytics platforms, with GA 4 being particularly important
- Comfortable utilising dashboards and reports to visualise data
- Highly numerical with a deep understanding of MS Excel
- Familiar with conversation rate optimising
- Comfortable stakeholder manager that can communicate with a wide array of figures across the business
- Demonstrable experience using insights to drive performance with tangible ROI
- Past experience using Tableau and/or SQL
- Ability to manage effective data collection using tag manager platforms (preferably GTM)7
- Do you want to be part of our growth journey?
The brand’s core values (Simplicity, Communication, Transparency) have been and remain a core part of the fibre of the business and it's something they want every team member to share.
You’ll be joining a "one team" culture, where there are no boundaries to what you can achieve. The only question is, how passionate are you about reaching your goals?
- Nights out
- Internal recognition scheme
- Fast track GP service
- Income protection
- Cinema and theme park discounts
- + much more