Our is a multi-award-winning Fintech corporation that revitalise stagnant businesses through innovative digital transformation tech that provides innovative, high quality, secure, cost-effective solutions that optimise productivity.
With the brand on an exciting journey to increase agile practices throughout the business, they’re looking for a vibrant Cloud Platform engineer with ample experience building solutions with Microsoft technologies to join their team.
- Salary: up to £65k + 10% bonus (Manchester) | £85k +10% bonus (London)
- Location: Manchester or London
The company has a strong dedication to remaining at the cutting edge of emerging technology trends. By joining their globally diverse (with offices around the world to prove it) and forward-thinking brand, you'll have the opportunity to align with a clear mission and objective, which has the potential to foster the growth of your career.
What are some of the key things you’ll be doing?
- Develop, test, scale and deliver cloud-based systems and infrastructure
- Create automated systems that increase productivity and reduce manual processes
- Play a key role in assisting dev teams in creating cloud infrastructure through platform services
- Work across all parts of the software development lifecycle
- Evaluate systems and processes and find ways to optimise, where appropriate
- Establish yourself as a knowledgeable asset to the team that can assist others in learning
- Contribute to operational support call support.
Core skills you’ll bring:
- Excellent stakeholder manager that can resolve issues promptly
- Highly experienced in a similar software/platform engineering role
- Comfortable with the Microsoft ecosystem and automation tools and methodologies
- Experienced with infrastructure as code (IaC) principles i.e Terraform
- Past background working with containerisation and orchestration technologies (K8S, AKS).
- Understanding of solution management in cloud environments, ideally Microsoft Azure.
- Certification in cloud technologies (desirable but not required)
- Demonstrable communicator that is adept at managing stakeholders & breaking down abstract ideas
Ready to take the next step in your career?
For more information, apply now!