We are looking for a motivated, personable, and highly communication savvy Business Development Manager to identify business opportunities through b2b relation building within one of the biggest b2b acquisition and engagement brands in the UK today.
With pitching products to potential clients being a critical part of the role on offer, you’ll be an experienced salesperson and account manager that can cultivate relations and presenting compelling proposals through networking and relationship building.
Location | Workplace Policy: Hybrid working in central Manchester
Salary: £35k + Commission
Your key responsibilities include:
- Prospect new business relationships, clients and opportunities
- Establishing your own pipeline of potential business through strategic research and skilful use of the channels made available to you
- Work diligently to meet revenue targets
- Attend industry events and establish yourself as a noteworthy figure in the industry
- Keep a broad commercial awareness of trends, developments and competitors
- Remain up to date with industry trends and monitor competitor movements
- Keep on top of records of sales activities in salesforce
- Always ensure compliance with company policies in line with ISO 27001:2022, BS 10012:2017, ISO 50001:2018, ISO 22301:2019.
What skills you’ll bring to the role:
- Highly skilled in business development
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Confident working both independently and as part of a team
- A brand advocate that can effectively represent a company to the highest standards when out in the world
For a more comprehensive look at the role in question and the array of exciting developments, plans the business currently have in the pipeline (that you’ll play a direct hand in helping achieve), apply now and we’ll be in touch.