Founder / CEO
0161 244 9581
awaze, europe's largest holiday vacation rentals group.
A family of iconic travel brands including Cottages.com, Hoseasons, Novasol and James Villa Holidays, since 2021, we’ve been on amazing technology & digital journey, the largest technology replatforming program in the travel industry.
Our international product engineering teams are currently ripping up our entire estate and building brand-new products as we continue on our vision to deliver a single platform which will: delight our guests & owners; unify our brands; and create a culture that cultivates collaboration, innovation and celebration.
Our 2023 plans are huge, (€50m investment, 50+ new hires) and upon joining us, you’ll be empowered to create an awazing career you’re proud of, whilst having a big part to play in our journey.
Do you want to join in the fun of transforming the travel industry?
Position: Product Manager (Core Reservations)
What team will you be joining?
Our Group wide Reservations platform is currently made up of two legacy systems servicing our entire network. Whilst these systems were at one time fit for purpose, as we continue to bring our entire estate together, we're embarking on an exciting rebuild journey as we build out a new single common platform.
We're launching our Core Reservations team from scratch, and as our new Product Manager, this role will see you take responsibility for the delivery of our end-to-end product strategy ensuring the teams are heading in the right direction strategically.
What will your role be?
* Build product visions, product roadmaps, KPI’s and OKR’s across Core Reservations products to deliver best in class products for awaze.
* Work with a team of highly skilled software engineers and analysts to evolve our Core Reservations platforms that will allow our product teams to rapidly build and iterate at scale.
* Analyse customer trends and commercial data to create hypothesis for new avenues of exploration.
* Create epics and user stories, specifying the features as we continue to build new products to enhance our guests booking experience.
* Identify opportunities to release incremental value.
* Ensure understanding and communication of requirements throughout the delivery process.
* Ensure Technology ceremonies, policies & standards are considered and adhered to during development.
* Present to other Product areas the new products and its functional/ engineering capabilities, including demonstrating the platform features to ensure revenue, customer and owner satisfaction goals are met.
What will you offer?
This is a role where you’ll have the chance to shape and influence a key product area with huge visibility within our business.
You’ll act as a Core Reservations product leader, providing strategic and proactive guidance to stakeholders as we continue to explore new opportunities to stay ahead of our competition.
With a commercial and data focussed mindset, strong attention to detail, and an aptitude to propose solutions, you’ll have a natural curiosity about how things work and confidence with technical details.
In addition to this, it is expected that you’ll have skills/experience in a mixture of the following:
* Product management experience in a technology & data led business (Travel and/or booking preferred), defining and launching products through the introduction of new technologies and processes.
* Driving data led decisioning in product development with good OKR frameworks and measurement methodologies.
* Adopting agile techniques to deliver market leading products, setting up and running continuous Test & Learn iterative processes.
* Ability to grasp business strategy and technology concepts. Experience of interpreting business needs and converting to requirements and understanding of agile product management techniques, including Epic and Story creation.
* A passion | love for product research with exceptional discovery skills including analysis, usage reporting, data modelling, and testing.
* Influencing without authority, building stakeholder relationships across all business functions.
What will we offer you?
Upon joining, we’ll set out your journey with us with a personalised competency framework and we’ll give you the freedom to inform the best way of working to get the job done and help us shape the culture of our international teams.
We’ll also reward you with:
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* 25 days holidays (plus the option to buy up to 5 additional days)
* Holiday Discounts (18% to 20% discount across all AWAZE brands)
* Pension contribution scheme
* Private healthcare
* Personal training allowance via Sunlight
* EV salary sacrifice scheme
* Amazon discount
* 35 hour working week
* Hybrid working (our teams usually come together 1 day a week)
* Meeting free lunch policy
Get in touch, we'd love to chat:
If you're interested in transforming the industry and reinventing how our technology powers everyday amazing holidays, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's chat today.
Founder / CEO
0161 244 9581