0161 244 9589
Location | Workplace policy: Remote with occasional travel to the Midlands office
Salary: Up to £30k - £55k + perks
Have you reached the peak of your potential in your current position and are eager to challenge yourself and discover what new heights you can reach in Software Engineering?
We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Software Engineer to contribute to new features, bug fixes, codes reviews and software development lifecycles.
Granted a tremendous amount of influence from day one, you’ll be an avid collaborator that can help shape and disrupt the engineering functionality of a successful brand.
What skills do you need?
• Relevant commercial experience in software development using 2 or more server-side programming languages. Preferably Java, Python, Scala, C++ etc.
• Experience implementing ReSTful APIs following JSON API standards
• Highly adept at test-driven programming and code reviews
• Skilled with the following: Git, Bitbucket & Atlassian products such as JIRA, Confluence
• Basic understanding of AWS
• Holiday increases based on length of service
• 24/7 access to a fully functional wellness programme that provides tools and techniques to help you get the best out of your day
• Direct access and communication to a host of reputable industry figures within the business who will be more than happy to contribute to your learning
• Warm and welcoming social environment with regular team nights out
• Cycle to work scheme
• Lunch and learn schemes that will continually provide you with avenues to expand your professional skills
Our client is an exciting and trusted software tech-driven brand that is in a period of massive expansion, having acquired several equally successful companies that will now sit under their umbrella (with more revenue to take on more).
Big on employee well-being and satisfaction, they pride themselves on maintaining a flexible work environment that can adapt based on team players' needs. They’re fast-moving and are looking for ambitious engineering talent that wants to do big things.
If this sounds like you, get in touch for a more comprehensive look at the role in question and the array of exciting developments and plans the business currently has in the pipeline (that you’ll play a direct hand in helping achieve).
0161 244 9589