0161 244 9600
Junior Buying Admin Assistant
Location | Workplace Policy: 5 days a week in a Merseyside office until probation is passed (usually 6 months)
Salary: £20K - £22k (DOE) + perks
Are you looking for a junior role that can deliver the financial rewards that your skills and hard work deserve?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Buying Admin Assistant with an active interest in product to join an industry-leading retailer that has more than 40 years of experience and over 1 million customers.
Granted fully bespoke training and opportunities to work with suppliers in the Far East, you’ll apply the lessons gained from senior figures to push the brand to new heights and develop your knowledge of how products come to the market.
Along with outstanding career and earning potential, it’s an excellent junior role that will support your growth.
What will you be doing?
• System set up for products/Skus on AX system and maintain data.
• Setting up product information onto line details including size, colour, product description, prices etc and maintaining the information.
• Sending out parcels to suppliers UK and Far East
• Produce and manage Technical Sheets for each product including fibre compositions.
• Website product checks
• Check copy for paper offers and online
• Tag up samples for photo shoots and chase in photographic samples from suppliers.
• Create and manage a buying critical path for lab dips/bulk fabrics/trims/photo samples and ensure dates are to time.
• Approvals in buyers’ absence
• Swatch cards for Repro
• Set up direct dispatch products on Ax and liaise with the Bluejay team
• Obtain samples from stock for eCommerce shoots/still life shoots and model shoots.
• Check artwork on Go Vis for email offers/mailers/books and Press Adverts
• Monitor Competitors' price comparisons twice a season online and in stores.
• Oversee the sample room
• Liaise with suppliers UK and Far East
• Answer product queries from the call centre team
• Line listings for the web team on new and reincluded lines
• Liaise with the marketing and Design team on web promotional offers
What skills do you need?
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent attention to detail
• Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Skilled at sticking to deadlines
• Passionate about product and the buying experience
• Basic knowledge of excel and word
With huge scope for progression and a wide array of responsibilities in your remit that will grow you as a profession, this is a truly amazing chance for a driven individual with an active interest in all things buying to join a fast-paced and friendly team that succeeds and has fun whilst doing so.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
For more info regarding the details of the company profile, apply now!
0161 244 9600