0161 244 9589
Head of Frontend Engineering
Work policy: Hybrid 2 days a week in Manchester office/ Flexible start hours
Salary: Available upon request
COMPANY: A challenger Fintech that is the #2 fastest growing tech company in the UK, our client has amassed a loyal subscription base of 2 million users that continues to grow through innovative AI and segmentation tech solutions that remain at the forefront of their DNA.
With 300+ high-profile contract wins secured (100+ in the last 12 months), including partnerships with some of the biggest retail brands on the marketplace today, the brand is reinvesting heavily in their engineering and product function and need a Head of Frontend Engineering to help lead the way.
• Take immediate responsibility for the brand’s codebase and the smooth delivery new features
• Ensure stability and security is maintained across the apps in your remit
• Develop close relationships with platform and QA teams so you are all working seamlessly
• Spur on your engineering team to be multi-disciplinary and ensure scrum processes are being followed
• Help promote positive engineering practices across your team
• Engage in team management, mentoring, progression and coaching
Who are you:
• Full working knowledge of mobile dev ecosystems
• Advocate for clean code and an effective engineering culture (clean code throughout etc)
• Exemplary leader that can mentor others to success and bring the best out of people
• Comfortable working across multi-disciplinary teams using Scrum or Kanban
• Highly effective communicator
Want to be part of the journey?
We are looking for a real go-getter for this role. You must be meticulous in your approach and highly driven you will have a proven track record of success.
Apply today with your CV / Linkedin profile and we look forward to discussing more with you.
0161 244 9589