0161 244 9583
Location| Workplace policy: Remote 1st (with a monthly meeting in a central Manchester office)
Salary: £40k + Bonus
Sector: Digital retail, Tech
Employing over 2,000 people across the UK, our client is a dynamic and thought-leading digital retail organisation that has been able to ascend to the forefront of the market through a versatile corporate model that involves adapting to changing customer habits and transforming archaic business practices.
Since investing heavily in their UX team over the last few months and growing it from a team of 3 to a team of 13, the organisation is looking to add to the mix and needs an experienced UX Researcher with proven commercial UX experience to contribute to the product design process.
With the role ideal for an inquisitive person that is always keen to understand the why, you’ll take charge of a wide range of important tasks varying from virtual reality projects to technical payment methods and sustainability of products!
What will you be doing?
• Establish yourself as the users advocate and continually draw from their needs during design processes
• Take responsibility for all aspects of user research during a product’s lifecycle
• Share findings and recommendations from product research with stakeholders throughout the enterprise.
• Construct both quantitative and qualitative research
• Evaluate data sources and validate and identify connections
• Constantly strive to improve and optimise the brand’s user journeys in collaboration with designers, architects, and a whole host of other personnel
• Regularly engage with end-user testing
• Create a rapport with usability agencies and participants’ suppliers and ensure agreements are being fulfilled.
What skills do you need?
• Basic awareness of user-centred design principles
• Up to 3+ years’ experience in UX research, statistical analysis, qualitative & quantitate analysis
• Keen eye for highlighting customer needs and from there creating solutions/recommendations
• Demonstrable experience in implementing customer research into product design
• Comprehensive knowledge of research methods and their benefits & limitations
• Effective team player that can operate well as part of a unit and independently
• Highly skilled communication skills
• Comfortable using MS Excel
• Pension contributions
• Life assurance
• Warm and inclusive work environment that promotes employees having questions
• 24 days holiday + bank holidays
• Holiday purchase scheme
• Based within a highly sought-after Manchester location
• Employee discounts on products
• Share purchase scheme
• Employee assistance programme
Enjoying a varied workload that will both reward and challenge you in equal measure, you’ll be joining a company that isn’t afraid of taking risks and promotes the possibility of new ideas being brought forward by employees across all fields of the business.
Sound like something you might be interested in?
For more information, please apply now or contact me and let’s kickstart your new journey today!
0161 244 9583