0161 244 9583
Salary: £30k to £35k
Location: Hybrid working from Manchester
Sector: Digital retail, tech
Employing over 2,000 people across the UK, our client is a dynamic FTSE 250 digital retail organisation that has been able to ascend to the forefront of the market through a versatile corporate model that involves adapting to changing customer habits and transforming archaic business practices.
Now firmly cemented atop the industry with 91% of product revenue generated through digital channels, they’re looking for a creative UX expert that can construct/optimise a wide variety of user-centred designs that simultaneously adhere to brand guidelines, cater to customer’s behaviours and align with latest industry trends.
In exchange, you’ll be granted the freedom to grow further within this role and play a key role within the further growth of a multi-million £ company.
• Work alongside the brand’s technology teams and help design, optimise, and release user-tested experiences and digital products
• Regularly construct hi-fi designs and journey flows – ensuring that thorough decision making has gone into each design choice
• Gather user research and use the findings to inform better design decisions
• Inquisitive mind that can break down problems and solve them in a well-thought-out manner
• Highly capable communicator that can relay complex technical information in a simple and easy to understand manner
• Understanding of responsive mobile design
• Experienced in Sketch and a variety of design tools
• Deep understanding of the tech landscape and the latest industry/UX trends
Enjoying a varied workload that will both reward and challenge you in equal measure, you’ll be joining a growing area of the business with an emphasis on innovation that isn’t afraid of taking risks and pushing the boat out on today’s competitive and tech-focused digital retail market.
Sound like something you might be interested in?
For more information, please apply now or contact me and let’s kickstart your new journey today!
0161 244 9583