0161 244 9583
Senior Product Manager
Location | Workplace Policy: Manchester / Hybrid WFH options
Salary: £55,000 per annum + bonus + perks
Employing over 2,000 people across the UK, our client is a dynamic FTSE 250 digital retail organisation that has been able to ascend to the forefront of the market through a versatile corporate model that involves adapting to changing customer habits and transforming archaic business practices.
Now firmly cemented atop the industry with 91% of product revenue generated through digital channels, they’re looking for a Senior product expert to oversee the definition, optimising and planning of a given specialist domain area ranging from CX, UX, SEO, Social, Mobile Apps, Data Platforms, Data modelling, to Data Science etc.
With you being given exposure to a wide range of the other areas listed above in addition to your core specialism, this is a role suited for a skilled and ambitious stakeholder manager eager to hone their skills in a specific area, coach others and define long-term roadmaps for yourself and others.
What else will you be doing in this role?
• Oversee multithreaded projects and ensure product strategies are successfully launched by leading a squad of talented product managers
• Communicate with business stakeholders and ensure issues are ironed out and your team is generating products/business priorities
• Clearly define team goals and KPIs and regularly review and assess where improvements can be made
• In partnership with colleagues, identify and remove impediments faced by the team, and assume any risks/delays proactively
• When necessary, work as a product owner
• Upkeep documentation and relevant reports
• Make sure a product has the operational resources it needs to be successful.
What do you need?
• Prior experience in leading a product management team and taking projects from conception; through to delivery
• Skilled at capacity planning, forecasting and aligning allocations/hiring
• An understanding of what it takes to develop a successful strategy in a specific functional area/ a large complex domain
• Experienced stakeholder manager that can nurture teams to success
• Up-to-date knowledge of product management practices
• Great decision maker that can assume the lead on problems and prioritise
• Full understanding of fair appraisals
• Prior experience hiring/teaching teams of Product Managers
Enjoying a varied workload that will both reward and challenge you in equal measure, you’ll be joining a growing area of the business with an emphasis on innovation that isn’t afraid of taking risks and pushing the boat out on today’s competitive and tech-focused digital retail market.
Sound like something you might be interested in?
For more information, please apply now or contact me and let’s kickstart your new journey today!
0161 244 9583