0161 244 9600
Performance Marketing Executive
Location: Alderley Edge
Sector: Tech, Creative, Marketing
We’re looking for an ambitious, bright Performance Marketing Executive with a keen interest in digital marketing to supporting senior members of the team on key accounts and help oversee our growing performance marketing functionality as we expand further into the future.
With significant investment being driven into our performance marketing division, it’s an exciting time to join and perfect for someone looking to work on PPC, social media advertising & more whilst optimising and overseeing paid social marketing campaigns across key markets.
• Help craft end-to-end paid media campaigns and ensure alignment is achieved with other areas of the business
• Complete reports for senior staff, analyse data and work to drive forward PPC app advertising strategies
• Manage and maintain keyword lists/targeting audiences
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance
• Remain up to date on news in the PPC & Google Analytics space
• Maximizing campaign performance by collaborating closely with marketing, brand, commercial and digital teams
• Continuously optimise the approach to building and delivering digital campaigns using a test-and-learn framework.
• Ideally 1+ years' experience in PPC and paid social
• Experienced with Email, CRO, Analytics, Tracking/GTM
• Team player that has a desire to grow and learn about digital marketing
• Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
We are the first company to recognise one of the fastest-growing trends in the world of beauty. With modern innovation allowing manufacturers to create devices that mimic the on-site technology used in treatments by professionals in salons, spas, and clinics, CurrentBody has brought together a complete selection of beauty devices designed specifically for home use.
We aim to offer the largest selection of safe, clinically proven electrical health and beauty products in the world, supported by a team with exceptional product knowledge and who provide excellent customer care.
CurrentBody has rapidly grown over the last 3 years, launching 16 international websites and successfully selling and distributing products to over 122 countries worldwide. represents some of the World's top Beauty brands such as L'Oreal, NuFACE and SmoothSkin, leading the way in this niche part of the Industry.
• Staff discount scheme across our Brands
• Free staff wellbeing helpline with BUPA
• Free onsite parking
• Commitment to continued learning and development
• Regular on-site social events
• Friday Breakfast Club
• Onsite gym available for which staff may be able to obtain a discount subject to offers in force at the time of enrolment.
0161 244 9600