0161 244 9600
Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Alderley Edge
Sector: Tech, Creative, Marketing,
We are CurrentBody - The Beauty Device Experts.
Founded in 2009, Currentbody is the global leading online destination for home use electrical health & beauty products and the first company to recognise one of the fastest growing trends in the world of beauty.
With modern innovation allowing manufacturers to create devices that mimic the on-site devices used by professionals in salons, spas, and clinics, CurrentBody has brought together a complete selection available for home use technology that continues to receive international recognition.
Inspired by our customers, and recognised as pioneers of the industry, we’re now expanding across all verticals and are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join them and help lead their department.
• Identify technical issues, write content, plan and implement an ongoing SEO strategy, including keyword research.
• Collaborate with teams across the business and ensure alignment is achieved
• Take ownership of performance activity across agreed channels
• Interact with internal and external stakeholders regarding performance activity and ensure two way communication is upheld
• Provide line management and mentorship to junior marketing personnel
• Ensure paid search campaigns are continually evaluated and changed if needed
• Play a key role in the management, optimisation and development of social media campaigns
• Monitor team performance against set KPIs
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar performance managerial role
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing practices
• Skilled with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, AWIN Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
• Deep experience delivering successful marketing campaigns
• Comfortable leading a team and nurturing others to success and delegating tasks
• Skilled in Extensive Paid Social, PPC and Display.
• Proven track record of driving KPI’s
Ready to carve out a new legacy alongside an award-winning organisation?
0161 244 9600