0161 244 9582
Location: Alderley Edge
Sector: Tech, Creative, Marketing,
We are expanding rapidly over the next few months and need an Affiliates expert with a previous track record of success within this space to take charge of managing affiliate programs from beginning to end across our key markets.
• Leading the day-to-day management and optimisation of Affiliate accounts across global markets
• Monitor and analyse performance against key KPIs and make suggestions for optimisation
• Attend weekly marketing and digital channel meetings to understand the wider business performance and how the channel can support by taking away key actions
• Collaborate with teams across the business (Marketing, Business Intelligence, Finance etc.) to align Affiliate marketing with wider priorities and objectives,
• Build strong relationships with teams from the Affiliate network and other external partners to drive the channel forward
• Quarterly planning with key partners/ networks to keep the strategy focused and refreshed
• Initiate and implement ideas to grow Affiliate activities across the different markets in line with the needs of the business and KPI targets
• Line manage, mentor, and participate in career development of the affiliate and partnerships marketing team
• Oversee Blog/Content Affiliate collaborations alongside community management on affiliate platforms
KPI’s of the channel:
• Sales and New Customer targets
• ROI and CPA
• Channel growth – efficiencies or from new partnerships/ opportunities
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in affiliate management with proven success at profitable
• channel execution strategies
• Team player – able to collaborate across internal channel departments
• Digital awareness – experience and understanding of how digital channels can work together and how these may cross over into the Affiliate channel.
• Experience working with AWIN or similar-size affiliate networks
• Organised and Time Management – task prioritization of own workload and that of the teams
• Previous experience managing large budgets and reporting back on ROI
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent understanding of digital Key Performance Indicators
• Strategic mindset
• Ability to review commercial proposals and negotiate to ensure cost efficiency for the channel
• Perform well under pressure and deliver results in difficult situations
• Experience in the beauty / luxury industry
• Technical knowledge of integrations with partners and networks.
We are the first company to recognise one of the fastest-growing trends in the world of beauty. With modern innovation allowing manufacturers to create devices that mimic the on-site technology used in treatments by professionals in salons, spas, and clinics, CurrentBody has brought together a complete selection of beauty devices designed specifically for home use.
We aim to offer the largest selection of safe, clinically proven electrical health and beauty products in the world, supported by a team with exceptional product knowledge and who provide excellent customer care.
Currentbody has rapidly grown over the last 3 years, launching 16 international websites and successfully selling and distributing products to over 122 countries worldwide. represents some of the World's top Beauty brands such as L'Oreal, NuFACE and SmoothSkin, leading the way in this niche part of the Industry.
• Staff discount scheme across our Brands
• Free staff wellbeing helpline with BUPA
• Free onsite parking
• Commitment to continued learning and development
• Regular on-site social events
• Friday Breakfast Club
• Onsite gym available for which staff may be able to obtain a discount subject to offers in force at the time of enrolment.
0161 244 9582