0161 244 9583
Senior UX Designer
Location | Workplace Policy: Once a week in Leeds HQ
Salary: £55k + up to 15% bonus
This leading technology company has experienced unprecedented growth (15 percent in the past five years) and is ramping up its product delivery efforts following huge investment and several highly coveted award wins.
Having grown a department from just one UX Designer to now encompassing over 20 cross-functional experts that create best-in-class experiences for their customers, the team is looking to add a Senior UX person to help conduct user, market and competitor research.
Playing a critical role in shaping the direction of product development through coaching midweight, the creation/optimisation of product roadmaps and prioritisation of backlogs, it’s an exciting senior position that places you directly at the forefront of the exciting UX industry!
Senior UX Designer – Responsibilities:
• Maintain a leadership position across the brand’s UX department and help advocate, build visibility, and demonstrate value for UX product/practices
• Conduct competitor research that establishes user needs/insights and potential strategies that could be used to improve processes
• Communicate with Product Managers and help them gain user research/testing that can inform criteria definition product roadmaps
• Ensure analytics provide user behaviour data and that findings are used to shape design decisions
• Coach junior/mid-weight designers and help encourage empathy, story refinement,
• Help iterate on products through the creation of sketches, sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes
• Qualifications in a design, UCI related area
• Up to date training in UX, UI
• Familiar with web, native apps or dynamic web apps
• Experienced with leading UX projects (user journeys, persona creation, sketching etc)
• Experienced with Figma, Sketch, Invision or Adobe XD
• Basic understanding of user centred design principles, qualitative user research techniques and quantitative testing
• Skilled in Kanban & scrum
In exchange for these qualities, you’ll not only be joining a brand that has a proven corporate model of success, (as evidenced by their record-breaking peaks of business over the last year) but also an ethical and conscientious employer that actively strives to create a supportive and positive working environment for all.
For more info, apply now!
0161 244 9583