0161 244 9589
Senior QA Engineer (Automation)
Workplace policy: Hybrid in a central London office
Salary: £Competitive + £Bonus + Amazing Benefits
The business that we are representing has over 20 million members and is considered one of the leading companies in the tech market. In line with some exciting Product Engineering restructurings that, once complete, will better empower the team, the brand is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to champion quality assurance practices and processes across the business.
Our client is seriously disrupting the technology market Nationwide and pride itself on being innovative, super agile & technology first. They’ve seen huge growth over the last 12 months and, through cutting edge tech and an inclusive, high-performance team that will include you, are looking to continue to dominate this space.
Based in a cross-functional team of like-minded engineers, you’ll need to possess a thorough knowledge in all the best quality assurance practices and will use these to simultaneously advocate for opportunities to enhance automation, recommend new tooling, and process changes.
What else will you be doing?
• Establishing a comprehensive view of the business, team and quality assurance practices and processes
• Assume responsibility for the quality assurance strategy for your team
• Provide guidance across the business on the quality and testing approach for products and features
• Ensure a full understanding of quality and testing best practices is shared across your team
• Collaborate with other members of your team and write automated tests
• Share best practices with other members of your team
• Strive to improve the brand’s overall approach to quality assurance
• You’re highly experienced with quality assurance practices and understand how to implement and improve them in teams
• Experienced in automated testing of web applications across the full stack
• Skilled with non-functional testing practices such as exploratory, performance and accessibility testing
• Personal appreciation for security best practices
• Background in agile development
As an equal opportunities employer, you’ll be able to look forward to a diverse and inclusive work environment that will uplift you and enable you to become a big player in both the organisation and the wider fintech sector.
For more info regarding the position and the organisation, apply now.
0161 244 9589