0161 244 9600
Data Product Owner
Location | Workplace Policy:
Salary: £Bonus + Remote Working + Amazing Benefits (27 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Hols, Free Breakfast, Pension, Flexi Time, Remote Working, Dress Down, Internal Promotion + 40 more)
Here @ MRJ, we’re working with a market-leading technology business based in Manchester City Centre that has over 20 million regular customers! Following a huge multimillion £ investment and a 2022 strategy underway, the brand is looking for a Data Product Owner with skills in SQL to join their growing data architecture team.
With the organisation’s data used for financial reporting, forecasting, machine learning and data science models, there are huge opportunities for you to continually improve upon the brand’s data usage, with the aim being to improve customer retention and push personalised product offerings.
What are some of the key things you’ll be doing?
• Continually work towards the agreed data strategy and establish yourself as a data expert that can take on board feedback
• Build close and personal rapports with internal teams (marketing, analytics etc.) and develop a view of business goals
• Work alongside the head of function and help to clarify questions regarding requirements and ensure teams are all the same age about changes and amendments
• Provide technical support throughout the project lifecycle and offer suggestions of where to improve
• When necessary, create documents and diagrams
• Identify stakeholder needs and develop roadmaps
• Optimise the end-to-end SDLC process
• Contribute to daily stand ups, reviews, and retrospectives
What do you need to succeed in this position?
• Proven skills in SQL
• Proven experience in a data centric delivery or product management role
• Interactive and driven worker that doesn’t shy away from a challenge
• Strong communicator that can take different data views and create a holistic product vision
• Excellent analytical skills that can take data and use effectively
• Background working with 3rd party suppliers
• Comfortable working in an agile development environment
• Exemplary leadership and project management skills
• Exposure to testing/hypothesis creation
Our client is scaling quickly and outpacing their competition by miles through an innovative cloud-based way of working and a company ethos focused on inclusion, compassion and creativity.
For more info, apply now and we’ll be sure to be in touch.
0161 244 9600